Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Marilyn's Beauty Secrets
Here are a few of Marilyn's supposed beauty secrets...
1. Sometimes she smeared vaseline, cold cream and/or hormone cream all over her face.
2. She once told a photographer that she always used Nivea Skin Moisturizing Lotion.
3. It's been said she would sometimes take ice baths - in which Chanel No. 5 was added.
4. When she was without makeup, she applied olive oil and/or lanolin to her face (as a protective agent).
5. She would rinse her face up to 15 times after washing.
6. She always wore false eyelashes. Just half of a full-fake lash was worn on the outside of her lashline. Generally, the whole fake lash can tend to look unnatural, so when you cut it in half and just place it on the outside of the eye it won't overshadow the whole eye.
7. Marilyn knew how to use makeup to enhance her beauty. She used makeup as a tool - using blush techniques to shorten her nose and eye liner to make her eyes doe like.
Posted by Terri Jean at 12:06 PM