mamaMaking you feel beautiful since 2008!

ghghg

ghghg

ghghg

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Goodbye Nelsonville!

Greetings ladies...

You may have already heard... but I'm leaving Nelsonville and moving my work elsewhere.

There are many factors going into this decision:

1. This town is far too conservative for a free spirit like me.

2. The building has major issues with leaking water, mold in the walls, and now electrical issues (with bolts shooting out of a power box outside the building and 911 being dispatched in the middle of the night).

3. I realized that I'm not one for a normal customer-based photography studio. I sit in this place, waiting for people to come in an make appointments far more than I'd like to. It's more like a store than a studio... and that is just not for me.

4. I want a home studio where I can work on projects and book shoots... and when I'm not, it's private and not open to the public several times a day.

5. I would like to move on, to another town, and see if I can find like-minds who really value art and artists.

6. The Nelsonville square is DEAD. I mean DEAD. No one comes here unless you pull them by the hand. I mean, clients and my girls and friends come out... but when you look outside there is basically no signs of life. There is such a super high turnover for this area. It's sad really. It's so pretty here... but it's nothing like what it seems. Sigh...

6. And finally, I fell in love with the Marilyn & Me project... and found my true passion. I want to make women feel beautiful.... to do more projects like that and to shoot more boudoir.

I want to follow my love for Eye Candy.  But first I'm going to take a VERY LONG SABBATICAL - to take a break, regroup, get a new foundation started, and move Eye Candy ahead.

Cause Mama T is very tired.

Love to you all and come in and see me while you can!

XXOO

TJ

  

No comments:

Post a Comment