Sunday, December 22, 2013
Accepting appointments for our Valentine Day Marathon Photo shoot!
January 18th will be our annual Valentine's Day Marathon Shoot!
Here's how it works:
1. Register with Terri Jean for your photoshoot.
2. Send in your deposit of $50 to hold your spot!
3. Read over the info we have posted here on the blog (Marathon, FAQ, and Tips sections)
4. If you have some photos that inspire you, email or Facebook them to Terri Jean. This helps her know what style and pose you prefer.
5. The day of the shoot, be sure to follow the Tips - and bring with you nude panties, powder, high heels, garters and stockings, and whatever clothing you already have that makes you feel sexy.
6. If you want hair and makeup services, it's an additional $50 charge. And believe me, they are worth it!
7. We'll have clothing and accessories there that you're welcome to play with. We will have a little bit of everything, plus some client photo books for you to look through. If you happen to see photos you like, please tell Terri Jean so she can help you recreate that particular photo.
8. You are welcome to bring a female friend, but NO MEN ARE ALLOWED at the shoot.
9. If you have a designated driver, alcohol is permitted.
10. Cost is $100.
11. Terri Jean retouches your best photos and you choose your 5 favorites for your package.
12. Your images will be emailed to you, along with a release to print.
13. If you want to purchase additional retouched photos, they are only $10 each!
14. We are booking for Saturday January 18th, but if there is enough interest, we will add a second day.
15. You will have 3 wardrobe changes.
16. Shooting time (in front of the camera, does not include prep time) is usually about an hour.
17. We are accepting 6 clients per day.
18. Shooting appointments will be available from 12 noon until 8pm.
Prices will change after May 1st, 2014. Marathon shoots will be $150 (or $200 for hair & makeup styling) for 5 retouched images, and additional photos will be $15 each.