mamaMaking you feel beautiful since 2008!

ghghg

ghghg

ghghg

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Random shots of Charleigh from 2013 - our favorite Irish Darling.

 Shot at my house during a photo slumber party with the girls. We were trying for a Bond-ish shot. I thought they were cool. Love the gun.

 Love this shot from the pinup photoshoot over the 2013 summer. Another version of this photo made it into the local newspaper. It's one of my all-time favorites.


 She's our favorite Irish Girl! This was from the calendar shoot - shot at my house. She's so frickin' adorable!
 I was experimenting with the light here... trying to make it look a bit more vintage. Char is stunning.
Another one from us playing during our sleepover at my house.


Shot over the summer in 2013 at one of our pinup photo marathons. Great shot. Love Char in green!

No comments:

Post a Comment