mamaMaking you feel beautiful since 2008!

ghghg

ghghg

ghghg

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

What's in store for you at our Valentine's Day Photo Shoot!

For those of you who snapped up a spot for our January 18th and 19th Valentine's Day Photo Shoots, here's a few answers to the many questions you've been asking:

1. All spots require a $50 deposit (check or money order) sent to me prior to the shoot. This holds your spot. $50 is then due when you arrive.

2. This is a PRIVATE SHOOT party, meaning you're booking a private time slot. It'll just be me and you - and maybe one or two of my Eye Candy Girls there to assist. This is different than our Photo Marathon Parties where a group of clients show up around the same time and we take turns shooting until you reach your costume change amounts. This shoot is normally $200-300. It's quite a deal.


3. You will be booked for 2 hours and I won't be able to extend it. If you're late, it cuts into your time. Sorry, but I have appointments for every 2 hours. But this will be plenty of time to get ready, create some great photos, change into another outfit, create more photos, and repeat.


4. You should be able to get in 3 complete costume changes, but if you're quick enough, we could do 4!

5. To get right to the photos, it's best to come as camera-ready as possible. Try to have your makeup on or maybe your hair already styled, or curlers in and ready to go. The quicker we can get to the photos, the more photos you'll have to choose from.

6. Your photos will be edited and sent to you either via email or facebook with my proof logo on it. You will then choose your favorite 5 photos and I will email you a digital copy, along with a release form so you can print them at any lab (believe it or not, I often use CVS. Their photos are excellent quality!)



7. If you like more than 5 of the images, you can purchase additional digital photos for only $10 each.

8. If you give me permission to publish a photo or two on my blog, you get that photo for free (and it will NOT be counted in your 5 contracted photos - you will receive it in addition to your 5 copies.) Please note, your photos are private and will not be shown to anyone. I edit them and keep them safely secured on my work computer - password protected. I do not post or publish photos of clients without their permission.


9. Please bring nude-colored underware. I require you to wear them underneath any of the frilly booty shorts I have in my wardrobe.

10. I will have at least 3 racks of clothing for you to browse through, but please bring clothes you feel sexy in so you can mix and match. What are some ideas? Here's a short list:
       A man's shirt          A nightie                 Boy shorts          Bra and panty set           Thigh highs
      A sexy slip             A jersey                  A uniform           A button-down shirt        Jeans
      A costume             A flowing dress       Lingerie              A favorite sheet               A towel

                                                   ** anything that makes you feel sexy!!**

11. You MUST bring your own heels and stocking. I will have some available, but I do not have a lot to choose from. To play it safe, bring your own and then see what I have too.

12. Lastly, yes, you are free to bring a friend or a stylist to this photoshoot - as long as it's a FEMALE. This is a no-boys allowed appointment. You can also bring some wine or champagne to get you in the mood - but please be careful and drink to loosen up, not to get tipsy.



I have LOTS more information in the FAQ tabs above, plus your to do's and what to bring in the TIPS tab. It's VERY important to read these tips. There is a list of suggestions to help you prepare for your photoshoot.


You are going to have fun. I promise you. You're going to love it!

Until then,

Terri Jean
    

No comments:

Post a Comment