1. Let me (Terri Jean) know you're interested in Eye Candy - and working as a promotional model for Eye Candy and Terri Jean Photography. (This is a TFP position...which means Time For Print .. which means you get "paid" in photos.)
2. Your name is added to the list of possible candidates
3. We'll then have an application that you need to fill out. Part of the application will have you create an alter-ego... a Pinup Character. If you were to get the position, you would stay in character during any public appearance.
4. You will be notified of you made it to round 2 - which is the Interview process.
5. Current Eye Candy Girls - and Terri Jean - will interview you to see if you're a good "fit" with the current troupe. We are looking for someone who is outgoing, can promote the Eye Candy Brand, who can achieve a pinup look, who has an interesting character, who is a team player and, of course, who photographs well.
6. The girls will vote and if you make it to Round 3 - there will be a photoshoot try-out with Terri Jean to see how well you photograph and take direction.
7. Round 4 is final voting! If you make it in... you will be notified and invited to a celebration event!
8. At this time you will be given a list of Eye Candy Rules for Pretty Ladies that all promotional models must adhere to.
9. Then we will make a new Eye Candy Girls poster and make a public announcement as to who made the troupe!
10. Then... you're an official Eye Candy Girl. You'll even get an official badge to prove it!